BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used them to get their license? I recieved the course in January and have not been able to get online with them to to get started. Has anyone else had problems? They keep telling me I am putting in the wrong key. I can only put what they tell me.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hard

Mike I Went To There School Last Year And Had No Trouble Be Perpaired To Study If You Do Not Have The Time To Set Aside And Study Then Don't Waist Your Money Or Time. The Class And Instructor Are Very Good!!!

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
I did it and recommend the school. I t did me well. It is work and they aren't handing you a cert but they do an more than ample job to prepare you. I did not do the online course.

Good luck and study, there were a few failures in my class. However I aced most of the testing and I am no book worm...

·
Registered
749 Posts
I am currently enrolled in the online course. I had some trouble getting on at first. They then changed to an online system instead of the downloaded course. Try and type the code in, you can also try to copy and paste the key as it is very long. Just do not copy any extra spaces as this will cause an error. I copied the number down and then typed it in to get on the first time.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I finished the OUPV, Masters upgrade and towing endorsement last month. Course was well layed out and effective. This was actual classroom though, not online.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I went to Mariners School because of my work schedule, however I believe all the schools are very good.

The key in my opinion is to study, study and study.

Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts