BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watch alot of fishing shows on tv. The trolling squid that I see are pink. So today I bought some pink squids to make up a teaser for troling this summer out at the canyons, if the marlin show back up.
My friend Bill over in Ocean City say's I should have bought green. He also says where are they fishing on these shows. HMMMMM

So what color do you drag for a teaser for marlin????
Joe Termite

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Daisy chains

Either Tournament Cable in Cape May County across from Home Depo or Sterling Tacle also in Cape May either Marmora or Beesley's Point.
Both Chuck (T.C.) and Steve (S.T.) are great guys and will work with you on what you need.
Joe Termite

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Squid Chains

I rig em with all three, Green - Red & a few White, always, I mean always -put something that stays in the water at the end, like a chugger or wide range Softhead lure or a Blue & White Islander wth a Ballyhoo. I prefer the smll head lures as opposed to the large, unless targeting Blue Marlin, then I put the big one on the end with a Special sized Bally.

Also try a daisy chain made up of a dozen small to medium Bally's to stir it up. Especially on those bright sunny calm days!

Go catch some Marlin!
Captn Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.