BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW!!! All i can say! I have pictures and man Paul striper 101 you are the fishing god. These striper hovered in the 20 to 40 pound range and plenty of them. Nice people nice town! I have lots of cool pics but cant seem to post them. We arrived friday morning at the ferry dock only to wait a few hours till we got across. Went to the camp site which by the way was worth the reasearch they have everything u need there. Un packed and went to fishing
Small stipers and a blue with a small chop in the water fished till 3pm. Went to the cabin washed up ate and went to bed. Woke up a little late headed down to launch dock and headed out. Seas were rough but managed to get up the coast some met up with Paul and crew who already had there limit. We began drifting and buck taleing also had live eel out the back and the action was on! 30 pounder and My friend Todd landed his first ever big one which was also around 30 pounds. We went back to spot were we began drift and bam another hook up this time on buck tale and bam another on eel! Was exciting and the action was brutal. seas and wind were working us hard. Was getting late we were tired had a cooler filled with some big ones. Today Sunday aftyer a beautiful lobster dinner with striper 101 and the crew we were back at it. Was slow for us but the regular crew limited out early. We managed to pick a few small ones ans a sea bass. The fog wind and seas were a little to much for my passenger so we headed in and cut the trip a day short do to obligations which a rose . But I must say what a great place to fish. Cant wait for Pauls report.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Mary,
I'll be home this afternoon. Took a few pictures but the weatehr didn't cooperate for us to well.
I'd send the pictures to you but this is not my laptop & doesn't have the software to take them off. So I'll post them when I get home.
Mary you & Chuck have to get up here someday. See ya in about 8 hours, I have a 7 am ferry.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Rob,
Great post! Trust me, the more time you spend up there the more fish you'll catch! Although youi did pretty well for the first time being up there! That bucktailing takes a little getting used to. Next year just keep a close eye on the way I do it! ;)

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Hey Rob,
Thanks for sending them pictures to me.

Here's Rob's buddy Todd with his ever keeper Striper.

Here's Rob with one of his!

Here's where Rob & Todd stayed. Rob will fill in any questions about thwe cabin.

Here's one of the sunny days. But still a little rough.

Here's a shot of what it was like most of the time there.

Another nice foggy day.

Here we had Rob & Todd over for dinner, what else but Lobster!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.