BASS BARN banner

Mate Job Wanted - Inshore / Offshore

289 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Ron Redington 
#1 ·
I?m seeking summer work as a mate / deckhand at the South Jersey beaches. Ideally looking for a role on a charter rig but will consider party boats. All offers considered within a 30 ? 45 minute drive from Avalon, NJ. I?m being ?downsized? from my corporate sales job and looking to avoid the corporate world for the summer months.

Qualifications:
?10+ years inshore / offshore fishing experience (references upon request)
?Soon to be USCG LICENSED CAPTAIN (have passed the six pack test but need additional sea service time)
?Strong work ethic and an excellent ability to learn
?Great seamanship and boat handling skills
?Excellent interpersonal skills, I will get along great with your customers

I?m 28 and planning a career transition away from corporate to something in the marine world. Hence I am working towards my 50 Ton Masters License. I have years of recreational fishing experience on friends/family boats and am eager to put that to good use and add to my knowledge on a professional boat. Will consider all offers including boat detailing and routine boat maintenance as well as land based jobs such as dock help or tackle shop.

I can be reach via email: brian.logue@comcast.net or cell phone 484-368-2293.

Thanks in advance to all for your help.

Brian Logue

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.