BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Puttin Up Another Post Hoping To Find Some Work For The 08 Season...im 24, I Have The 6 Pack License Up To 100 Ton(Still applying for), And Willing To Work My A$$ Off For A Good Captain...ive Got Experience For Inshore Species, Good At Making Rigs, Boated Many Bass, Blues, Fluke, Etc...caught Tuna And Shark...been A Mechanic Since I Was 14 And Need A Change...also Very Good At Washing The Boat After A Good Day Of Fishing!!!!! Im Willing To Travel From Belmar To Barnaget, But Will Consider Other Areas!!! Can Be Contacted At 609-351-8078 Or [email protected]

Thanx In Advance
Dave Eldridge

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone???? bump

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still looking!!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Captains, im still availible!!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dante, Well im open to anything right now....how far ya talkin about, cause right now im about 35 min from belmar, 40 min to point, 45 min to waretown.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hitek Rednek, i am not trying to hijack your thread. i was wondering if dante2513 could pass on the info to me if you are not interested in the job. i live in ship bottom and i am looking for a boat to work on.
thanks wayne
[email protected]

·
Banned
1,812 Posts
Giving you a bump, but the area 51 thing is not your friend, As someone who hires people, Might want to rethink your tag. Try normal hard working mate, that has no social problems and discovery channel felt I was to well adjusted to tape! They want drama, I just work! Try that. bump

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dante-Call me 609-351-8078...Thats about an hour from me, so it aint too bad...Call anytime if i dont answer leave me a message, will get back to you

Bandit-If things dont work out for me, ill definatly let you know.

Pier-Thanx for the Info, gave me a good laugh...:D The whole area51 thing is just for fun, but i think your right, does it look better now?...and the discovery channel has offered to tape me once or twice i just keep turning them down!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
are you looking for a job or just some side work? if you are interested in side work maybe 3 or 4 or 5 hours per week please contact me. the boat is located in longport.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jay, really trying to find something thats fulltime work. Other problem is longport is about 1.5 hours away from me, and at 3.85 a gallon, cost about 40-50 in gas:eek: .

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just a bump!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts