BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Compass Spoke Photography Brass Rim
Looking to sell mine Drenalin. Practically a brand new bow. It has new strings and brand new limbs put on the bow last summer because of a factory defect. Bobs little sport shop in glassboro has done all the maintenance. Great bow just looking to get a new one. Here's the basic info from the website. Has a new single pin sight and whisker biscuit rest along with a quiver. Looking to get 550 obo. Like I said with the new limbs it's practically a brand new bow. Only 100 or less shots since the new limbs. I can include some arrows but at asking price. Neman ICS hunters with the vibrate free knocks and inserts. Drawl length is 30" 60-70lb draw. Can order shorter cams for specific drawl lengths for only 65$. Here's the link from Mathews. Can send actually photos if their is a serious buyer. Located in Gloucester county.
[email protected]
http://mathewsinc.com/product/drenalin/

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Couple pics guys. Looking to take offers. I'll even consider going half's on the cam if the buyer needs a smaller draw length.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
500 obo. It's going to get nice fellas. Time to start flinging some arrows during the week while we pray for fishing weather on the weekends.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
View attachment 123321
Looking to sell mine Drenalin. Practically a brand new bow. It has new strings and brand new limbs put on the bow last summer because of a factory defect. Bobs little sport shop in glassboro has done all the maintenance. Great bow just looking to get a new one. Here's the basic info from the website. Has a new single pin sight and whisker biscuit rest along with a quiver. Looking to get 550 obo. Like I said with the new limbs it's practically a brand new bow. Only 100 or less shots since the new limbs. I can include some arrows but at asking price. Neman ICS hunters with the vibrate free knocks and inserts. Drawl length is 30" 60-70lb draw. Can order shorter cams for specific drawl lengths for only 65$. Here's the link from Mathews. Can send actually photos if their is a serious buyer. Located in Gloucester county.
[email protected]
http://mathewsinc.com/product/drenalin/

Sold sold sold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.