BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious if its possible to kayak into Laurel Lake from the Maurice River. It looks like the Maurice river feeds into it just enough at the location on the map I shared. However, I'm wondering about low tide... if I do this, will I get stuck in there? Or will there be enough water during low tide to get in/out? And wou
Ecoregion Map Line Screenshot Slope

·
Registered
910 Posts
If you zoom in on google earth it looks like theres something white on the east side of the bridge. not sure if it's some sort of blockade since the lake is private. I get so jealous whenever i go by that lake cause it looks so good to fish. As far as the creek heading to the river, i think you'd be fine in a kayak.

Not sure what the thing i circled is either.

Cloud Sky Plant Water Road surface

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah good catch. I'm gonna have to drive by it again sometime soon. I'm pretty sure the lake itself isn't supposed to be private though, just the land. If that's the case, that's pretty messed up if they have a block aid setup haha. I'll let you know what I find. I've been wanting to fish it too. I have a feeling it doesn't get fished much.

If you zoom in on google earth it looks like theres something white on the east side of the bridge. not sure if it's some sort of blockade since the lake is private. I get so jealous whenever i go by that lake cause it looks so good to fish. As far as the creek heading to the river, i think you'd be fine in a kayak.

View attachment 497301

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, I already found info online just now indicating it is completely private. They maintain the water and all themselves it sounds so, chances are it is blocked off. Apparently part of it is public though? If anyone else on here knows for sure maybe they can provide some clarity.

Yeah good catch. I'm gonna have to drive by it again sometime soon. I'm pretty sure the lake itself isn't supposed to be private though, just the land. If that's the case, that's pretty messed up if they have a block aid setup haha. I'll let you know what I find. I've been wanting to fish it too. I have a feeling it doesn't get fished much.

View attachment 497301

1 - 4 of 4 Posts