BASS BARN banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We still have some slips available for the upcoming season. Haase's Marina is a small marina on the Maurice River, with easy access to the mid bay area. Our docks are well lit, and covered by security cameras. Fresh water for washdowns, and basic electric are also provided. We carry fresh & frozen bait in our bait & tackle shop, and have plenty of cleaning tables for cleaning your catch. Slips start at $32.00 per foot for the season. For more information, give me a call @ 856-785-7001. Our phone has been hit or miss for the last few weeks, if you can't get through at that # call or text me @ 856-466-6736. Thanks, Joe Haase

·
Registered
42 Posts
i talked to you in the fall but when do you need a deposite by. moneys tight right now since i do landscapeing but i defintly want a slip this year.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i talked to you in the fall but when do you need a deposite by. moneys tight right now since i do landscapeing but i defintly want a slip this year.
E-mail sent, Thanks. We will be putting things together soon, and have to know who goes where.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
E-mail sent, Thanks. We will be putting things together soon, and have to know who goes where.
Thats what i like to hear. Not sure what shooters talking about but i am sure its nooooooo goood. shooter say hello to dale for me. see you guys real soon.

·
Registered
924 Posts
glad you posted this cause I am lookin for a marina in that area for the spring run stripers only.do you have room in the yard for trailer boats to be dunked on weekends or possible month long slip rentals til permant sale is made for slip to other.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We do usually have a few temp. slips available for spring and fall striper season. I rent them for $35.00 a week. We officially open April 15, but I always seem to get guys fishing sooner. I'll know more about when boats can come in toward the end of March.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
We do usually have a few temp. slips available for spring and fall striper season. I rent them for $35.00 a week. We officially open April 15, but I always seem to get guys fishing sooner. I'll know more about when boats can come in toward the end of March.
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Bob you gonna be doing any fishing before you slip ?
i plan on it,hopefully this warm winter brings them in early. also i will be at disney 4/13-thru 4/22 so i wont be here to fish at slip time!! bb

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
i plan on it,hopefully this warm winter brings them in early. also i will be at disney 4/13-thru 4/22 so i wont be here to fish at slip time!! bb
If you still got my number keep in touch. It's gonna be a good spring

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
glad you posted this cause I am lookin for a marina in that area for the spring run stripers only.do you have room in the yard for trailer boats to be dunked on weekends or possible month long slip rentals til permant sale is made for slip to other.
Don't bother with weekly deals there's stripers to be caught year round out of haases. Best bait and crabs on the river.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts