BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had John Ridenour, Nick Kides and his 11 year old son Little Nick out today for Stripers. We started out east of Romer and clammed a few big ones there, but the bite died and we trolled down to the area outside of the Cedars, we picked a few more trolling and then clammed more at the 2nd spot with more shorts.We then trolled down towards Shrewsbury picking up a few more big bass. Bottom Line John got his personal best, a 35 incher, Little Nick got his personal best, a 36 incher. We tagged and released 9 shorts and a bunch of blues, we boxed our limit of stripers and took 3 blues too. My best fish of the day was a 32 incher on 4 lb test. A great day on the water! Photos to be posted on tunawahoo.com Open boat next Sunday, call for info.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Rich: Nice job on the Bass. Was that your first trip of "06"? Also, You better post the dates your sailing open with a little more lead time. Some people walking around the marina asking what other "Sailing Open" dates are available on your boat . I told them to give you a call.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Paul, Not too many more open trips, this Sunday May 14 is open "Take Yo Momma Fishing" day, next Sunday May 21 may be open , after that it's all charters.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts