BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MAY DRUM and TROPHY STRIPERS Two boats to fish

May is right around the corner and so are the big Black drum and Stripers.
I will be fishing seven days a week weather permitting with two boats.
All trips are 8 to 10 hrs so you get what you pay for, a full day of fishing. No time schedule on my boats, we fish. The 35 foot Risky business is a 2006 Henriques with state af the art electronics along with the comferts of home on those cool nights, its nice to warm up in the cabin or have a nice hot cup of coffee. Bring your favorite dvd or pick through mine and watch them on the T.V. when your tired of reeling in fish.:D May is starting to fill up fast so call to reserve your trip. If you dont have people call to be put on a list of stand bys and I will make up a trip that suits you.
I am also making a list for tuna trips starting as soon as the fish show up.
call to be put on that list as well. Please state whether you want canyon tuna or inshore Bluefin trips.

This week is starting to shape up for some great fishing. If you would like to get out for stripers give me a call. I fish all day. these trips are on the bunkerhead.
[email protected]
(609) 846-5874
www.bunkerhead.com

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Guess I missed out on the $500 bounty!!! I'll go again for that deal, I know I have a good chance to get another monster on your boat! Let me know what you can do for a drum/strip trip for melissa and I, open boat of course, if you can squeeze us in with others? Thanks Kobey

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
BENT ROD 23 said:
Guess I missed out on the $500 bounty!!! I'll go again for that deal, I know I have a good chance to get another monster on your boat! Let me know what you can do for a drum/strip trip for melissa and I, open boat of course, if you can squeeze us in with others? Thanks Kobey
Yeah I can put somthing together for the two of you. one question, do you want the big boat or the small boat? Also 1 more thing the 500.00 bounty and the 50.00 keeper fish only pertain to PRIVATE CHARTERS ONLY not open boat trips. If you want to book the boat then fill in around it that is fine.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Whenever you think we have a good shot. Im mainly after a big drum since I got the big striper already! I will talk to fran this week hopefully and see if we can fill a boat. I want to see what the big boat is all about! Ill let you know. Thanks kobey:)

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BENT ROD 23 said:
Whenever you think we have a good shot. Im mainly after a big drum since I got the big striper already! I will talk to fran this week hopefully and see if we can fill a boat. I want to see what the big boat is all about! Ill let you know. Thanks kobey:)
you got it let me know soon.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts