BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that i have posted two questions here recently, and both were answered many times and quickly, too! i've spent alot of time on tidalfish.com, because it covers the area i fish mostly, but man, those guys are ignorant! you ask a question, they read your post a million times, and don't answer!!! just wanted to say "thanks" for being helpful and not rude to a new-comer, and makin' me feel welcome.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Thats what sets this site apart from alot of others.Member particpation goes a long way as far as bringing people/fishermen back here everyday.Its always been the case here and always
will..

Welcome to the Site,glad to have you aboard....

Take Care

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Yes, ever since my first post, everyone has been so helpful, and courtious, and never rude or disrespectful. Its been nothing but good vibes here. Its also a very small world, I've found some old friends here and met some new ones. As Red_Cherokee would say, "no question is a dumb question here"

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Sometimes they see the questions a lot and dont bother thinking others will respond. There are like 20,000 members there. Glad you are having good experiences on the Barn.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
dixie noormiss,

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Does anyone else think his name is hilarious ??

Richard Hertz

[ 04-08-2006, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bass ]

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome aboard Newbee, Even if some of your questions may get a wiseass answer, it's not meant as an insult to lack of knowledge it's just a cheap shot at comedy by some. Bear with it. It's a fun place to be.

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
Welcome aboard...this is the best site by far
btw nice name :D :D

[ 04-08-2006, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: outlaw ]

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Welcome dix, your right this a much better site than most others.
Doc your right, sounds like another member with a sense of humor!

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks guys, i think alot of the deal at TF is if you're not a "subscriber" they won't answer you. plus, there's bunch of western-shore chesapeake bay holier-than-thou mentality there as well. so far, i am pleased to see that doesn't appear to be the case here. but, being a transplated jersey-ite, i guess i shoulda expected this kinda hospitality from my home state! (born n raised in salem county)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Have you ever herd of the saying of love at first site? My father told me about this site and I have never been any where else.

·
Registered
15,280 Posts
I'm on both sites, much more active here, TF has so many members that just about every question under the sun has been asked and the regulars ignore the post of newer guys or reference you to the search menu.

There are a lot of good guys there but then I've been on that board since it began.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Dixie Normiss - welcome to the barn.

You get my vote for one of the more creative names I've seen in a while. I'm guessing you are not Irish. :eek: ;)

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
asked a Question on a Good Ole Boy board in July, still no answer!

DAMM YANKEE!!!
DIXIE;
Welcome to the BEST fishing site on the Internet

[ 04-09-2006, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: junkmansj ]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts