BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke to Mega Mike and they were in the Pond with 7 in the ship and having a few laughs.

From what I hear Andy (dwarfcasted) is bungy jumpin from the center rigger and Mike (MegaDego)said Lunchman (Jolly Green Giant to these two) looks like a kid at a Bday Party swingin at a pinyatta tring to get his beer out of Andys hand. :D All this while poor Mike is battlin a biggun steerin it into da net. :D

The specifics on the water and weather. It is overcast and about 53 degrees water temp 52.1 degrees and Stained and 1 foot or less. He also said there are tons of R's floatin around from what looks like spaghetti O's, I guess the 4R's threw up custom spaghetti O's while in the rips.

[ 11-18-2004, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: THECHUMSTAIN ]

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I'm with you Darrin. Hey did you get a call? Me neither.

I know where we rate on the friendship scale and I'm even a TNT member. ;)

Chum...thanks for making my day even longer. :(

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
John LMFAO !!
when i talked to um they already had 4 shortly after settin up !!
But they seem to give you more details
:D

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by snichols:
I'm with you Darrin. Hey did you get a call? Me neither.

I know where we rate on the friendship scale and I'm even a TNT member. ;)

Chum...thanks for making my day even longer. :(
SNICHOLS Lunchman said AAAHHHHAAAAA NNNAAANNNAAANNNNAAABBBOOOBBBOO
:D

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stickles they are sporting their hats with pride but Andys hat looks like a Kamikazzi pilots helmet and Mike also want to know if the new uniform hat you are threatening him with will be black and white like a skunk. :D

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I thought that I broke Mike of that bad Chunking habit. I thought that he was a hard core Rips man now. :D

Mike only invites Andy and me so he won't be the smallest guy on the boat.

Tell him I also ordered Team Stalker hats.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Poor Pat :( as I was talking he had the 10th one one and ended up with a premature jerkeditoffation and is blaming Andy because he got tangled up in Lunchmans feet trying to get out of the fish box, MegaDego left the fish box open and Andy fell in and almost drowned in the bunker slime. :D

[ 11-18-2004, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: THECHUMSTAIN ]

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Let's see, during the past week I have been called...

(1)"Midget" by Green Machine.

(2)"Munchkin" by Mega Bites

(3)"Snithole" by Dakota

(4)"Stickman" by Chumstain.

I've also threatened to change fishing teams 3 times and I was challenged to fish against a guy, who to my knowledge has never caught anything.

What has become of the Barn? :D ;) :confused:

[ 11-18-2004, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: snichols ]

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tally at nap time is 11 wit da jolly green hot dog man sawin wood and the midegt tryin to get his blankey from underneith him :D

MegaDego is changin his tube socks and shinnin da necklases googlin at his pictures of da IROC. :D

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
John :D !!! Tell the midget he needs a compass
My boat is back at the dock..Not headed to DE. :eek: They Bagged 6 up ta 42 on the incomming once they moved into the zone ;) :D :cool:

[ 11-18-2004, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.