BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday backbay fluking with Finadvisor and Schadditude on Buddyboy

Sat Backbay fishing with Tunalingous on his boat. Might try a pm drum trip here as well

Sun Fishing with Cuz Fin-not sure what I will be doing Backbay, seabass, or drum-depends on weather and what Fin wants to do but on my boat

Mon-No fishing planned yet but it would be a pm trip as our town memorial day parade is in am

All kids are driving and working this weekend-wife off weekends this year so looks like I a free from those duties-not use to this kind of flexibility in my schedule

Traffic around here should be tough with the parkway construction-worse with how the lanes are setup around CMCH access roads to GSP with 2 lanes and left be straight or left turn and Right right turn only . The lights timing pretty bad also. With the tides it looks like early am trips Friday sat I will avoid traffic-except coming home from Sea Isle Friday and Avalon manor sat-might have to do the island run if TI bridge open

Anyway be safe and enjoy the opening day of the summer season.

Can you tell I am excited

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Sounds like a great plan! Not fishing No Bones Sat?

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not my Boat-not my call. Fishing TI Avalon SH areas I believe

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Wife and kids are going out to Pittsburgh tomorrow so I took Friday off. I am heading down thursday after work to try for drum, then stripers friday am and then drift the back for flatties mid day, then maybe back out for drum again friday night and then striper or flounder sat morning. Then I have to take a train saturday afternoon and met my wife in the mountains outside of Altoona.......fish til I drop!!! Got to get the skunk off the boat!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Was planning on testing the back bay Fri. but that seems out bacause of a death in the family.Fishing no-Bones Sat.Staying home Sun. and Mon. Then hoping to get out everyday the rest of the week weather permitting.Need some flounder.

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wife and kids are going out to Pittsburgh tomorrow so I took Friday off. I am heading down thursday after work to try for drum, then stripers friday am and then drift the back for flatties mid day, then maybe back out for drum again friday night and then striper or flounder sat morning. Then I have to take a train saturday afternoon and met my wife in the mountains outside of Altoona.......fish til I drop!!! Got to get the skunk off the boat!
Maximize that time steve-its tough with family and other obligations

Next 2 sat after this have 2 Graduation parties 5/31-1 in philly and the other in NJ then 6/7 In sea Isle. That should be it for this spring

Surprisingly My wife didn't comment negatively to my plans this weekend-I am sure a dinner out will be in the cards

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Working here in Bahrain. Actually finishing up next week flying home weds nite. Already hot and very
humid by ME standards (95 plus). Hope to catch some of the drum bite when I get home.

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Going to try this afternoon as well-hopefully boomers hold off

1 - 10 of 10 Posts