BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please take a moment this weekend, please, to keep in mind those whose sacrifices have kept tyrants, fascists, and and other assorted pond scum at bay.

God bless all who have served.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Sure will Brian,,,my thoughts will be with all who have served this country... Thanks...

Here is also some information on how to properly fly our flags on this day of remembrence...

On Memorial Day the flag should be flown at half-staff from sunrise until noon only, then raised briskly to the top of the staff until sunset, in honor of the nation?s battle heroes.

[ 05-26-2006, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
America,

Land of the Free and Home of the Brave

I am very Proud to be an American

And am thankful everyday for those who have given

the ultimate sacrafice.

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
yessir, I know you are including them up there, but those folks from flight 93 plus all who have served

we cannot thank you enough

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Originally posted by NIGHTSTRIKES:
Sure will Brian,,,my thoughts will be with all who have served this country... Thanks...

Here is also some information on how to properly fly our flags on this day of remembrence...

On Memorial Day the flag should be flown at half-staff from sunrise until noon only, then raised briskly to the top of the staff until sunset, in honor of the nation?s battle heroes.
Some more...should be taken inside at dusk & raised again at sunrise. Leaving flying overnight...must be ilumatiated (have a light shining on it). God bless the all!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts