BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pair of 94 225's, 400hrs on engines, merc. mirrage ss.props, extra set of michigan ss props, controls and gauges included. $ 6,500.00 for pair
Engines can be seen and tested in Wildwood until
12 -2 -03

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, these engines are in perfect working condition. just have a chance to put previously used /2003's, new for me / from another barner!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Reel Work, Just burned a piston on my 89 200hp Black max. Trying to figure out what to do. My boat is a 89 21' Robalo rated for 250 hp. Out of curiosity, would you consider selling the one that could be used on single engine application? I assume they are counter rotating. In your opinoin, do you think an engine like this would be a good choice? I love my boat and really don't want to get a new one because of $. Same reason I can't repower with a new engine. Any reply is appretiated. Thanks. RR

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I'm half way considering just selling my motor and repowering with a 4 stroke. I have a 275 Mercury Offshore. I'm not sure if that's too heavy, 25" shaft - had alot of work done to it - runs perrrfect

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
Robalo Runner

Might consider buying both and keeping one as a used parts bin or a ready to go spare. For the right price...it may be the way to go...you could even sell off the parts as barner's/others needed them ....you might make all your money back...

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for not returning any info, been out of town away from the barn.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I know the boat and George,one word maticalous,I have been on that boat several time ,them engines purr,if you can use them don?t hesitate,Knowing George the way he takes care of thing,that a Great buy

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump,

The friend who was repowering from 2003's to 04's is at it again so I'll see if any offers come in. No sure if I want to repower right now, engines are purring quite nicely. could possibly use my engines on his trade in? :confused:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the friend who wanted to up his horse power is at it again, changed his mind and wasn't going to change his 03- 225's to o4-300's. Now he called and wants to do it again. Not sure if I want to repower just yet, engines have been purring perfectly and still have many hours to go. :confused:
Could possibly trade my engines in on his new Yamhies?

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Just in case you do decide to sell are they counter rotating?? And if there are 2 buyers interested would you split them up.
DM2

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the port is counter rotating, if their are two buyers than no problem selling them seperate. As long as the sale is at the same time. I can't sell one and wait another month for the other to go, I could get stuck and **** out of luck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts