BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nice talking with you at BayWay yesterday...

Tom told us he'll have the water on the 1st.

We'll be moving down to our regular slip next weekend, looking to get out on saturday after we throw a couple new fuel filters in

We'll be down for the weekend, so stop by and have a cold one.

-Josh

Butch'sBoy'Z
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
723 Posts
The weather looks good for tuesday,the filters,radio and new ant.will be done!!!! so have your game face on,saturday will be the first trip out,looks like we might be able to take 1 more guy,who's gonna make the cut?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zman said:
The weather looks good for tuesday,the filters,radio and new ant.will be done!!!! so have your game face on,saturday will be the first trip out,looks like we might be able to take 1 more guy,who's gonna make the cut?
numbnuts is in , tommy, gallagher

that makes 5.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
741 Posts
hey zar whats up buddy? yea i hope the docks r ready he told my buddy nick thats next to me on c dock that we may have to go to d dock for like a week
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
louieeeeedrum said:
hey zar whats up buddy? yea i hope the docks r ready he told my buddy nick thats next to me on c dock that we may have to go to d dock for like a week
we are the 3rd to last boat on D dock right now, (only temp)...

putting two new fuel filters and a new vhf in tomorrow.

We'll be fishing Saturday..

the other docks should be done by this weekend

if your down stop by the boat.

-ZAR
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
316 Posts
Mg-Ville

Zar, Nice meeting you guys yesterday, but I forgot everybody's names= fill me in!! Fished again today all by myself in perfect conditions and managed my first keeper at 29 and caught about 15 others on the ebb using fresh surf clams.On my way to baseball practice now but I'll see you guys this weekend! Dennis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,236 Posts
mg-ville said:
Zar, Nice meeting you guys yesterday, but I forgot everybody's names= fill me in!! Fished again today all by myself in perfect conditions and managed my first keeper at 29 and caught about 15 others on the ebb using fresh surf clams.On my way to baseball practice now but I'll see you guys this weekend! Dennis
I didn't hear my phone ring???? :eek: :cool: How was the winter Den? Talk to you soon.:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mg-ville said:
Zar, Nice meeting you guys yesterday, but I forgot everybody's names= fill me in!! Fished again today all by myself in perfect conditions and managed my first keeper at 29 and caught about 15 others on the ebb using fresh surf clams.On my way to baseball practice now but I'll see you guys this weekend! Dennis
Hopefully with the newmoon coming on this weekend and a break in the wind, conditions will be good next weekend! Talk to you then.

Me and Capt Tom are picture below

-Josh(right)
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top