BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be there the Tuesday before and staying thru Saturday afternoon.

So, who's going? I plan on going to the show on Premier Day (Thursday) and Friday, maybe Sat. morning.

Anyone interested in a charter to catch some fish on Wednesday, or maybe nighttime Swordfishing Wed-Friday night?

John

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
I will down for the boat show, not with a booth, then it is to Islamorada to Swordfish.. weather permitting. If its very windy, I simply go Sharking in the back

Captn Joe

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
When is the boat show? If I can go Id like to... be nice to meet up with some barners

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
We will be there Fruday then down to the keys for 9 or 10 days:cool:

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Gents,

Have been day timing off of Miami for quite some time now for swordies with decent results but have always wanted to find an excuse to charter BnM out of Bud & Mary's ex Islamorada to fish with the boys that have started this fishery some five years ago or so. See here: http://www.budnmarysblog.com/contact/

Anyone interested, please shoot me an email to: [email protected]

Cost $1500, across 5 anglers, $300 per angler (very cheap considering you will be fishing with the best in the biz) plus gratuity for crew.

Proly have 2 - 3 interested already, but could use another couple of anglers.

Big girls have been chewing lately and off the back side of the Febraury moon they should be going beserk. Will also target mahi and possibly pick off a sail or two on the way in, time permitting.

Targeting the Saturday or Sunday either before or after the Boat Show.

Show of hands?

Tight Lines,

Frank

PS want to test drive the Canyon 80 reels on these day time slobs......Don, you are welcome to join....Josh, let me know if you also want in.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts