BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys called today and we are NOT going to have slide rails on the new pilings. Last year i went to the shop and got them from the pile,drilled and screwed them in myself. I took a half day friday and was going to do the same..Can't do it myself..need a body which I have...If your coming down this weekend you'll need tools and help... or come over to the condo and you can borrow mine or you can tie directly to the piling, then we all have to do cause we are sharing a common piling, know what i mean?....Call me if you wanna discuss.....Ed

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aj bruno said:
Why won't your marina provide this for you?
AJ...I think because people dont buy shackles, and tie to the rings, that allot of people sink their boats and others boats...I personally like them, but the common piling you share with your neighbor needs to have a ring and shackles...

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
freaky One said:
AJ...I think because people dont buy shackles, and tie to the rings, that allot of people sink their boats and others boats...I personally like them, but the common piling you share with your neighbor needs to have a ring and shackles...
Thats what I am saying.. why doesn't the marina provide the ring and shackles? :confused:

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rings only...no shackles...It's no frills, Lo cost and you do things yourself and nobody bothers you...I kinda like it that way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts