BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried calling a number listed on Google maps for them. I am looking for a slip for my boat right now , have it narrowed down to two places but wanted to check mill creek. Any one help?

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Tried calling a number listed on Google maps for them. I am looking for a slip for my boat right now , have it narrowed down to two places but wanted to check mill creek. Any one help?
Hey Brad that's where I keep my boat. You need to call Breezy Lee. They own the place. Ask for Harry. I am right on the creek "B" dock.
It looks like there are a few slips left. Good deep water slips. Good Rates.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Joe, sounds good. I'll give them a shout. Didn't know they were the same place. That's what I'm down to right now. Those two places. Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
111 Posts
It can be hard to get someone on the phone. My recommendation would be to show up with cash and you will get a spot. Also you will be able to look over what they have available. I am on B dock of the old section

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It can be hard to get someone on the phone. My recommendation would be to show up with cash and you will get a spot. Also you will be able to look over what they have available. I am on B dock of the old section
Spoke with someone today. I'll be on c dock somewhere. Looking forward to it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts