BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left the house at 5:00 am and got to the dock by 7:00, back in the valley by noon.I was worried about that rain and the hi-tide.Checked on my boat today. Ran the motor to charge up the batteries.Ran the bilge, everything looked great. I did a walk around on "d" dock and mostly everyone looked good.The whaler w/a in "d7", had water covering most his floor. The boat was not sitting low though.I don't know the guy or if he is even a barner, but maybe someone who reads this does. Everything else looked good. Man it was blowin' though...

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by freaky One:
I left the house at 5:00 am and got to the dock by 7:00, back in the valley by noon.I was worried about that rain and the hi-tide.Checked on my boat today. Ran the motor to charge up the batteries.Ran the bilge, everything looked great. I did a walk around on "d" dock and mostly everyone looked good.The whaler w/a in "d7", had water covering most his floor. The boat was not sitting low though.I don't know the guy or if he is even a barner, but maybe someone who reads this does. Everything else looked good. Man it was blowin' though...
It's been a tough week down here! Now all we need is a break in the weather so we can all go catch the stripers that are already here! ;)

[ 10-15-2005, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: striper2278 ]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts