BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,256 Posts
I'll be there, if only for the chili!! :D I'm gonna have to put my boat in tonight instead of trying to fish tomorrow morning (hopefully the rain will be done by then). I don't want to get caught in the middle of that on the water...

M'ville:
You're right, they didn't advertise nearly enough. 2000 might be an overestimate.

[ 07-08-2005, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Fly Ty R ]

· Registered
4,256 Posts
I was there in the morning. I was actually out on the river in my boat in the early morning too doing some bass fishing before it got too jammed. I saw some early people setting up.

Some of that chili was really good! I voted for the dudes from CT. The Jack Daniels in the mix made for some interesting chili :D .

I highly doubt there were 10K people there. Maybe 2 or 3K at the most, though I wasn't there in the afternoon.

· Registered
4,256 Posts
Dude that sucks! Didn't know someone would stoop that low... Glad you caught her. You should have tipped her over out in the water, THEN brought the yak back.

I saw your foot pedal yaks. Pretty cool design! You can get good speed with them, from what I saw.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.