BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went clamming around Brigantine today. I saw a nice school of minnows and even a turtle moving along slowly, some crabs were even starting to stir. Water temp was up to 45 in some spots. Spring may be here, finally.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
a couple of guys showed up to the spot I was at this afternoon with live minnows, they were using them to "try" and catch Perch.....with no success...

I was feeding expensive bloodworms to those very crabs, at least these crabs were nice enough to only eat their way to the hook, and leave the rest on the hook shank......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,469 Posts
Saw some female blue claws mixed in with the clam shells this weekend - must be shallow if the gulls can get them. Also a few pots behind Avalon, think the commercial guys are scouting already?

RyanF

·
Registered
691 Posts
Went clamming around Brigantine today. I saw a nice school of minnows and even a turtle moving along slowly, some crabs were even starting to stir. Water temp was up to 45 in some spots. Spring may be here, finally.
nice. cant wait for those flatties to move in to the flats! pretty soon and we will see those egg laying terrapins, that means the weakies will be in too. wait, what weakies? we will see :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.