BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola Amigos,
Havent been on the board in a while. Had to get away for work for a couple weeks and then to Mexico for a week with the family. Did catch and release a swordfish down there and missed a couple wahoo on bonito. Bottow fishing we got large baracudas and yellowtail snapper which werent too big.

Had been fishin the South Jersey coast a little after I got out of school for the summer and managed my first tiderunner weakie of 8 #.

But thats all in the past, yet to catch any stripers this spring or summer. Anyway, just curious as you how you all fish mirrolures. Steady retrieve with a twitch?

Thanks and good luck out there. I should be around most weekend nights now that Im back home. Red lumina with a Lehigh sticker, stop by and say hi cause im trying to start getting more involved on the barn.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Ryan,
Thanks For That Mexico Report,Sounds Like You
Had A Great Time,,,,

I like to work my MirrOlures very slow with a
steady retrieve-No Twitching.....
The Results are agressive strikes from both
Weakfish and Stripers like this:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. Gonna try my luck this weekend. Headed down soon for tonight and will try for flatties tomorrow.
My first day of work since coming back from Mexico and I have to leave Monday again for a week so right away I lose my time on the water.

Oh well, hope you leave me some fish.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just checked the weather and Im stayin home, dont think ill ever get out again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.