BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
we are doing a couple cod trips ,25 man limit ,100.00 a person , 3 am. to 3 pm. to make reservations call capt. frank 609-978-9951(reservations required)

saturday - may 3rd. if we get blown out due to bad weather we will go the next day wich is sunday the 4th. so be available both days please!!!!

the following weekend is mothers days so we will not be sailing .

but will be doing a second cod trip the following saturday !!!! same price same schedual!!!!!

hope to see every one there !!! pizzapete!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

we will be targeting mostly cod,ling !!!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't make these trips but I will see you soon for sure. I really enjoyed the trips I took last year on the Miss BH.

nice to hear from u brian im sure we will be fishing togethor this fall!!! pizzapete!!!! ill post pics of my cod and ling we catch!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Weather looks great for Saturday guys we have openings left give a call if you want in. Spoke to a couple of other Captains there is some nice cod around if the weather lets you out. Really looking forward to it. Captain Brant:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.