BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got the report right up after we got into the crazy jigging action so people could get out there while the fish are here - finally getting a chance to post a little of the video we took. I'm getting so psyched going back through the footage. Yeeeehaaaa!

Such a great way to bring it into the holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MiCq1nnBdQ

(We caught the cans that tried to escape, as well. Unfortunately we didn't have our beer flag.)

·
Registered
967 Posts
You guy's are sic!

Post those vid's while I'm stuck at home!!!:mad::p:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Way to go!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

Yeah I was dying not going Turkey morning, but Grandma was happy and the videos were fun to play with. You start to forget and then you see the vids and the blood starts going again.

I'm going to check out the updated weather now. We'll be getting back out as soon as we can. It's going to be a long winter - gotta fill the memory silo with days like this...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey Cpt Rob. - That was such a great day on the water. Thanks for taking the time to put up the video, it came out great... wish we taped more, but it was tough when we were all hooked up at the same time, lol.

Let me know about this weekend... Sunday looks good.

Justin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts