BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Notice today that both my stickers were removed from the boat. I doubt they both fell off and one has the corner still on the boat. You can just make out 08. They were good until August. Went online to see what I needed to do but didn't find anything, I will call tomorrow. Does anyone know if they are easy to replace and what I have to do?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
j-3 said:
Notice today that both my stickers were removed from the boat. I doubt they both fell off and one has the corner still on the boat. You can just make out 08. They were good until August. Went online to see what I needed to do but didn't find anything, I will call tomorrow. Does anyone know if they are easy to replace and what I have to do?

Thanks
I'd call the marine police and get the report info after they write your story down...if it looks like the police agree with you...might make the DMV more cooperative....

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I believe the registation stickers where remove from the boat it self. I'd be very surprized if you get them replaced for $2, I could be wrong.

·
Registered
536 Posts
im tellin you i lost mine misplaced the stickers last year and went to dmv and for like 5 bucks they gave me two more believe what you want everbody an autority on here lmfao

·
Registered
821 Posts
Kliner.............Did he call about the new boat yet?? I'll put the Stickers on it for him.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Those stickers have a serial number on them..... next question...is that serial number on your registration? I know when ever I was stopped I never remember the MP matching up the numbers. I don't feel like walking down to the bottom of the yard

What good are fresh stickers without a reg card to go with them? Best whoever stole them can hope for is the fresh sticker keeps them from getting stopped.

Last year when I registered the Mako I guess by mistake they sent me 4 stickers in the reg envelope... Damn I could have put them up for sale...LOl...

·
Registered
64 Posts
If the marine police sees the current sticker(yours) on another boat he will just think that guy is legal and is less likley to pull him over. The guy that stole them probably can't get a title for his boat(or his stolen boat). But the guys are right you can go to dmv and get a new set just like your plates on your car if they were damaged.

reelkid

·
Registered
64 Posts
fishhead728 said:
you know this site cracks me the f$$k up everbody knows everthing lmfao
There are 2 things I don't know.
I don't know what lmfao means.
I don't know what your problem is. If you don't like the site flip to another one.:p

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Talked to someone at DMV, I can get the stickers replaced for $5.:) Just need to show registration card.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I had one fall off... got stopped every weekend by the marine police until I was able to get to DMV, it didn't cost that much maybe up to $5

1 - 20 of 20 Posts