BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I am a striped bass and I live near the third deep hole at the end of the tall sod bank.I am getting sick and tired of all of you guys throwing these strange things in the water near my house. My kid brother got to close to one of these things then I never saw him again. If you know where I can find him, then meet me at the next high tide near the tall sod bank. Please hurry, I will not be able to stay around for long.
Thank You
Stripes

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Hey Stripes Sorry to hear about your brother.
Whats your Momma Up Been Up Too,I Been Thinking About Coming By-Whats Her Favorite SurfCandy These Days ?

Thanks Hope To See You All Soon.. Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
16,683 Posts
Dear Stripes,

I grabbed one of those things and am now writing from Palm Beach. Clear, warm water, hotties everywhere, and all the Red Stripe you can drink. Get off your azz, grab one of those things and get out of that cold brown water. See you soon.

Little Bro.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for your concern. The little guy was just learning how to catch his own herring and blueclaw crab. It is so funny to watch him do battle with one of the larger crabs. The water is getting colder each day and it is getting harder to get up enough energy to catch breakfast. I will be heading out of the marsh soon, towards warmer waters. I have been dreaming of schools of sand eels. I am still waiting for little stripes to come home but I am loosing hope.
Thank You for your concern.
Stripes
p.s. please keep your engine off after dark

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Last night I got together a bunch of my fellow club members from the local backbay chapter of SAS(stripers against sharks)for a search party to find little stripes. We were all grouped together seaching the sod banks when all of a sudden the water was filled with the sweetest,juciest smell. I could hear the club members. Is it? Could it be? Yes,it is. CLAMS ! All of a sudden there was mad dash towards the scent. Bits of clam were everywhere. Then whole clam bellies. I got caught up in the frenzy. I sucked in one belly then another and then the strangest thing happened. I felt this sharp pain in the corner of my mouth. Something was stuck in my lip. I tried shaking my head but it would not come out. Then I felt myself being pulled towards the surface. I fought as hard as I could. I pulled and pulled and jumped and jumped but it would not end. I found myself drained of energy and gliding through the water towards this odd looking object. It looked like something I have seen in the ocean but much smaller. This object lifted me out of the water and I could feel my scales weakening. I,I am out of the water. I, I cannot live out of the water. I said to myself. In the background I heard loud noises. Something I have never heard before and find it hard to explain. At this point I started to black-out and the rest is a little blurry but I can remember something grabbed my lower lip and raised me in the air. I saw a bright light and more strange noises. And at last I found myself in the water. Dazed and drained of energy, I hung out on the bottom for what seemed like a lifetime.The sun started to come up and I felt my energy returning. My fellow club members were gone but I will search for them again tonight and continue my search for little stripes.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by BayRat:
Good news! I think I found little stripes!

No I Did !!

Fell for a Pink Zoom Half His Size :D

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Dear Stripes

I just wanted you to know that it was not me that
harmed your little brother. In fact, not your father, mother, aunt, uncle, or any other family members who are not accountabe right now. You could have blamed me, and I would be the first to admit it, however this year I am completly innocent of any harm to a striped one. I tried my friend, but you for one should understand my failure.

Hoping to meet you this spring, outfront, in the back, you name it, I'll be there.

Al

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Dear Stripes,

If you ever want to see Little Stripes again I will give you untill Saturday morning 5am to give me all your spots. If not I will start sending his body parts; first his fins, then his fillets one by one. And I warn you, do not get the commies involved or you will die too.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Stripes,

We have little Stripes. He is being held in an undisclosed location. He attempted to eat my cousin guiseppe, but was captured and is now being held for ransom. We have had enough of your strong lip tactics in these parts. Every year the same thing, you and your crew swim into town in the fall and start attacking my brethern. We will stand for it no more. Our demands? 500 blueclaws by the TI bridge by Friday at 1AM...or else you'll never see little Stripes again. Disregard the other posts, they are false. Here's a little something to let you know we have the real little Stripes...he has a piece of his caudal fin missing on the top. Meet our demands or little Stripes will be swimming with the humans.

Che Mantis
-The Mantis Shrimp Revolutionary Brigade

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am sorry to say the pictures and descriptions are not of little stripes. My search will continue. Soon, I will be starting my migration out of the marsh. The cold water and my recent abduction has drained my strength. Mouth pain is preventing me from ingesting enough herring and crabs to fuel my journey but I was able to suck down a few killies this morning. I will be holding off on the clams for awhile. As I am writing this a few of my friends are showing-up to provide support and help me continue my search.
-Stripes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.