BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mitch roffers of roffs offshore services will be holding a free seminar on feb 2 at 7pm. It will be hosted by the cape may marlin and tuna club and is open to the public
this will not be a sales pitch, but an informative lecture on proper use of ocean temperature charts and how to maximize your offshore fishing experiences and increase your odds! Bring your fishing buddies,catch up, enjoy a lecture by one of the premier off shore temperature pros!
Ther will be time for question and answers after the lecture.
Don't miss this one !

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Capt Art hope all is well and what a great oppurtunity

I probably will be down south on the date of the seminar but would attend this meeting in a heartbeat if I was in town. Very good chance to listen and learn if you use sea temperature charts. It should be a first rate evening for all those that attend.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
If you can go, don't miss this! I recently heard him speak and was amazed! He is an outstanding and holds a wealth of information!!! Not to mention he's also a really nice, down to earth guy! :bow:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Absolutely check it out.. I actually got together with Mitch here in the Keys today. He's in town for George Poveromo's seminar, that we are also participating in. He mentioned he was setting somethign up, which I thought was an excellent idea! Trying to get him back in early May for the Strictly Jersey Boat Show too....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Roffer at Cape May

This event is open to the public at the Cape May Marlin and Tuna Club, 1390 Lafayette Street. Cape May NJ. The meeting starts at 7 PM (Feb. 02) and he will probably start at 7:15- 7:30.

If you miss him, then you can see him at the Atlantic City Powerboat Show starting Wednesday Feb. 02.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.