BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 tickets for Eagles / Seatle game Monday night. If you are interested, e-mail me only-- leave a # to reach you. Thanks, Tom
3 tics together--50 yard line--upper level--reasonable price--questions, etc.--e-mail me only.

[ 12-05-2005, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: schmeggy ]

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess it's too cold for folks on Monday night? Remember, Reggie White will be honored at halftime.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Are they at face value?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Section #225--Row#19--seats#27-28-29--great seats--maybe a game in the snow? Make me an offer by E-MAIL ONLY. Obviously, there aren't many Seahawks fans around here.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well one last try, I'll sell the tics at face value or just not use them. If interested e-mail me.Thanks

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Let snow let snow let it snow! :D

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Come on they got to see Seth Joiner, Clyde Simmons, Adre Watters, Wes Hopkins and Buddy Ryan. Buddy got the loudest ovation of the night.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've got great seats for the Giants next week--where are all those Giants fans--contact me by e-mail only. Tom ------------ By the way, the team sucked, but we did honor Reggie and the old gang. Plus, I've been going a long time and that's the first time I remember a snowstorn during the game.It was fun!

[ 12-06-2005, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: schmeggy ]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts