BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading to eastern long island next week on business and may sneak away for a while for a cod trip. Any recommendations for a party boat or open boat charter? Thanks.

·
Registered
629 Posts
it sounds like its getting ready to break wide open. one of R.I. boats did well a day or so ago and the viking went snooping around coxes ledge today.im curious how they made out. there is loads of bait in the area just waiting for th cod to move in strong

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was on the Viking trip yesterday. They left the dock at 1AM and steamed east to an area near Martha's Vineyard. Forty five people on board, about 15-20 cod were caught, lots of doggies and bergals, hackleheads, then more doggies. Looked like the biggest fish was about 12-15#. They worked their butts off to try and find the fish, but unfortunately it never happened. Great crew and Capt nice boat to fish on very comfy. Got back to Montauk at 7:30 PM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.