BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out there again with the boys in 3 weeks for our annual pilgrimage. This will be the 8th year for us going to the point. I cannot wait. :D Anyone else heading up???

Loop

·
Banned
2,856 Posts
Yup, The weekend of the 22nd. I can't wait either. :D
Please put in a report when you return. Thanks
;)

October that is.

[ 09-15-2005, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: TSStriper ]

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Here's a picture of what was happening on a Charter out of Montauk two days ago..

It's Starting ;)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I'm headed up with Bass on the Brain from 10/5-10/8. He's haulin up his 30ft World Cat. Last year was great live lining Porgies for Big Bass.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll be up there Columbus Day weekend for my one year wedding anniversary - I managed to convince my wife to let me bring along my surf rod and waders! Any reports would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
441 Posts
I go every year in late October. Spend at least one evening with a guide (Bill Wetzel) which is worth it just for the access alone.

Unless you've been there most won't believe the acre or so of schools of bass that move across the lighthouse. I tend to stay away from the point usually, and avoid weekends. To crowded and dangerous with the weekend warriors slinging plugs without looking around them first, or worse, walk right up behind you when you are about to cast.

I split my time between surf and my brothers 18' hydro cc.

If you haven't done it, you should.

·
Registered
847 Posts
We caught alot of fish up there this time last year,It's a great way to start bass season!! :D Counting the days till we leave.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.