BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Barners!

We had an afternoon open boat charter today. We left the dock at 1pm, fished the incoming tide, and returned at 6pm. We had a great group of Bass Barners aboard consisting of Capn' Ahab, Theofish, Mark, and TheBoss. We were bucktailing the Cape May rips, and boated eleven bass out of twenty or so hits! We had some nice flurries of action, including a couple double hook-ups! Just like yesterday, the fish were all fat, healthy, and full of spunk! Great job today, guys! I'm looking forward to fishing with you again soon!

The weather for the next few days looks pretty snotty, but Wednesday, Thursday, and next weekend are looking NICE! The winds are supposed to drop out, the temperatures to increase, and the fishing should get even hotter as progress through the month!

Here's a picture of today's bucktailin' crew with just some of the fish we had today...

[ 04-03-2004, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Adam way da go Bro.We fished the outgoing,Marked a hell of a lotta fish,only two bite !!! woulda fished the incoming but had to be someweres..Glad to ya spaked um !!!! Vinny

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys! Thanks for the replies. The conditions in the afternoon finally cooperated a bit. The wind dropped out, and we actually saw the sun in Cape May...can you believe it!? :D

Hope to see you out there!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Adam:
Great job yesterday - I had a blast! You worked hard and kept us on fish all day, and those few multiple hook-up flurries we had sure were fun! Yesterday was a great start to my '04 striper season. Just think, the fishing is only going to get better!

I'll be in touch in the next few days to book another trip in a few weeks. Next time, we'll catch 'em on white! Just in case though, I think I'll buy a few of the other color! Thanks again for your hard work!

Greg

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Greg,

It certainly was a blast! I am on my way to Dick's to clean 'em out! :D

It's gonna' happen on white...you wait and see!

It was a pleasure fishing with you guys, and I'm definitely looking forward to doing it again soon!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys!

Bill, this weather has been a bit on the tough side. I think that spring is finally creepin' in, and we'll have lots of nice days on the way! I hope to see you out there sometime, soon! By the way, check your e-mail! I had a couple questions for ya'!

Scott, yeah I had to get around to it sometime. :D I am using my friend's digital camera, and I'm trying to figure out how to change the date on it without the manual!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Capt.Adam,
You can always crop the bottom of the picture so it does not show any date before you post it. I did not know they had digital cameras in 1934. Must be an old camera. :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Adam

Had a blast. Can't wait to head back out again. BTW....scored major points with in-laws with fresh striper dinner. I will drop you an email for open dates. Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Adam

If white wasn't working what color was Yellow, Green or red? Thanks! I hope to see you on the water soon.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey Captain, the trip was a blast! I had a great time and it was nice to break the "spring ice" Thanks for putting us on the fish ;)

The kids love the picture!

Hopefully we will get to sail again this weekend, I'll shoot you a ring.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Get it wet, you have to experiment. They all produce. Some just produce better under different conditions. Generally, green and white are the best producers.

Hey Boss! I am glad you had fun and we broke the "spring ice" for ya'! You broke the "winter ice" way back in January!

Capt. Lew, when you fishin'!?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.