BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys we will be heading south with the 32JB early tomorrow. our destination will be rudee inlet. and thursday we hope to finally hit that break we have been salivating over, from the point to the big rock!!! the camera and the video camera are ready. Hope to get a nice catch and some pics video to post before we hit our final destination which will be morehead!!!! We will be officially running trips this weekend. keep on the lookout for our reports, pics and video footage!!!

SAL G

·
Registered
291 Posts
good luck down there sal

sweet looking ride you picked up
by the way, do you have any idea what got sportfishingusa/vinny the mate banned?
pure curiousity on my part - I sure don't miss his 11 posts a day

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
twocrows,

I would be happy to answer your question in private - if you would care to email me - [email protected]

Yo Hooligan,
I survived the rear end crash when we were on the phone, I did have a question about the new boat -please call me - I have to catch up with you on a few things, would like to fish down there with you.

Captn Joe

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Captn JoE!!!!!!

Joe please call me I left you a voicemail at your office yesterday. I need to speak to you about insurance for both rigs. I recieved something for the 32 that I do not get!!!

Sal (732)539-7403

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We will

derek d said:
Good luck and please post some reports from Morehead. I'm heading down next weekend.:)

We will report as much as possible. And we will be running quite a bit of make up trips so if you are looking to get out and have no platform, give us a call!

Sal G

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally

Looks like a Friday or Saturday departure from Squan to Morehead. I will post as soon as we are in Morehead!

Sal G

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Rip em a new one... Wish I could get up ther but have a couple things I gotta get taken care of here first... May do a drive by and say hi on the way up though...:)

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they are!

My buddy had a couple yesterday to 50 Plus pounds!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts