BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Taking Names For Morehead And Oregon Inlet!!!
We Are Starting To Compile A List For Makeup Open Boat Charters. We Will Be Offering Quite A Bit Of Open Boat Dates. Just Give Us A Call And Give Us A Time frame That You Will Be In Morehead City And We Will Get You Out Fishing.

We Will Start Sailing On April 15th And Will Sail Out Of Morehead Till At Least June 15th If The Bite Stays Hot Offshore We Will Stay Till The End Of June. We Will Then Do 3 To 4 Weeks Out Of Pirates Cove (Oregon Inlet) And Then Up to Manasquan Inlet, NJ Till Thanksgiving. The Following Are Rates For Make Up Charters In Morehead. Rates For Oregon Inlet Will Be The Same. New Jersey Rates Will Be Posted In A Few Weeks!!!

Open Boat Rates For Blue Water Trolling:

4 To 6 Slots Filled $200 To 280 Per Man ********Add $65******** for the 43 Jarrett Bay
Less Than 4 $360 To 400 Per Man

Open Boat Rates For Inshore (drop Fishing, Trolling):

4 To 6 Slots Filled $140 To 190 Per Man ********Deduct $25***** for the 32 Jarrett Bay
Less Than 4 $250 To 290 Per Man ******Deduct 40% for half day rate******

********We Will Sail With Two Paying Customers********

*****WE ARE ALSO TAKING EITHER WHOLE BOAT SLOTS OR PARTIAL SLOTS FOR THE FOLLOWING OFFSHORE TOURNAMENTS(BIG ROCK AND PIRATES COVE OFFSHORE, NORTH CAROLINA*****WHITE MARLIN OPEN, OCEAN CITY, MARYLAND AND CAPE MAY, NEW JERSEY***********MID ATLANTIC 500 CAPE MAY, NEW JERSEY AND OCEAN CITY, MARYLAND******************************

Give Us A Try And You Will Not Be Sorry!!! We Will Have A Very Experienced Crew To Make Your Day A Memorable One!!!!!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
some pretty decent catches already happening when the boats are getting out!
also hatteras is providing some great bluefin action

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Do not see your charter in the advertisers list

this guy is signing on as a new Barn advertiser

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx

I Will Do My Best To Operate A Very Reputable Charter Opertation

Sal Gozzo

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The list is off to a good start!!!!

Guys no need to wait till July to go blue water fishing. Join our already running list, and hear them big reels start screaming!!!!! As soon as this weather clears we will be on the troll!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
relaxfish59 said:
do you have a web site or can you email me more info. could have two interested in may
our web site is just getting finished up. our advertising banners will be up and running soon. in the meantime just give me a shout either at the 800# below or my cell 732.539.7403. THX VERY MUCH FOR THE INTEREST

SAL GOZZO

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey hooligan...like to fish with if I were down then. Im making my 1st trip to the oregon inlet area in late Aug. Can you recommend any cool capts? Im dying to get there and fish hard! Thanks for the help, capt.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Screaminreels said:
Hey hooligan...like to fish with if I were down then. Im making my 1st trip to the oregon inlet area in late Aug. Can you recommend any cool capts? Im dying to get there and fish hard! Thanks for the help, capt.
I WOULD CALL DENNIS ON THE ASSAULT WEAPON!! HE IS OUT OF PIRATES COVE IN MANTEO. GREAT CAPT AND EXCELLENT MATE HIS NAME IS PATRICK!!

THEY ALSO RUN A 54 PAUL MANN THAT DOES 32+ AT CRUISE!!!:eek:

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Big Boat Will Be In Morehead In Less Than 10 Days!!

Guys I Will Be Posting Make Up Rates For The Big Boat As Soon As We Know What Our Fuel Burn Will Be. And We Will Know That This Coming Week Some Time.

Get Your Name On Our Make Up List And We Will Get You Fishing One Way Or The Other........ Keep An Eye Out For Early Season Specials. We Will Be Fishing The Northeast Canyons This Summer With The Big Boat. We May Also Run The Smaller Boat Out There For The 3 To 4 Man Groups On The Right Weather Days!!!

Also If You Have A Full Group Keep An Eye Out For Our Early Booking Specials!!!!

Call Us For Any Information You and/or Your Party Has!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
guys we will be heading south with the 32JB early tomorrow. our destination will be rudee inlet. and thursday we hope to finally hit that break we have been salivating over, from the point to the big rock!!! the camera and the video camera are ready. Hope to get a nice catch and some pics video to post before we hit our final destination which will be morehead!!!!:) We will be officially running trips this weekend. keep on the lookout for our reports, pics and video footage!!!

Sal G

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Another Delay I Have Some Minor Mechanical Problems To Take Care Of Before I Make This Run. I Will Keep Everyone Posted!

Sal G

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
look for

be on the lookout for our new web site!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Finally

We are scheduled for a Friday or Saturday Departure. I will post results as soon as we arrive in Morehead!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts