BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sat i had my Dad and My uncle Rick out on the bay hopeing for some good striper action couldnt get bait friday because of the weather so got a late start sat picked up the bunker and headed to the spot lines in for ten mins and a run off right off the bat put a 36in in the boat had a slight wind against the tide going on during the incoming about an hour later uncle rick puts another 38in in the boat then my Dad added another 31in after the turn we added another 40in then right before we were about to leave my Dad gets hit again and lands a slob 46 in to end the day. awesome to have the boys out on the bay lots a laughs

Sun it was me uncle Ron and Joe Hilla out there again looking for some bass got some great bunker from stc got there early for the late part of the outgoing landed 2 fish in the first hour both in the 40in range after the turn wind agaist tide we manage to boat 3 more to 43in headed home early anothe beautiful day on the bay with two die hard fishing buddys cant wait for fluke next sat its game on !!! the nats were so bad back at the marina i forgot to take pics of sun fish cleaned the boat and cleaned the fish and got the hell out of there nats were swarming!

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
I didn't go because of the wind, it was nice out? Great post, nice pics. That's a good couple of days.

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Thanks for the report and love you name -reminds me of a guy in SIC whose boat was named "Morning Missle"

Beav you know who I am talking about

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL !!!! yea the boat name gets alot of laughs thats what its all about having good times out there!!!

mako18- it was a little bumpy in the am but it layed right out around 11 fluke time now

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pete i tried to call u in the morning my cousin joey was supposed to go sat also but he bailed last minute ill gove u a shout this weekend

1 - 7 of 7 Posts