BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just me and my sister out there today what a beautiful day to be on the the water!! grinded it out all day without even a tap until about 330 rod goes off set the hook fight her half way to the boat and after a couple hard head shake she spita the hook !!! so now im flippin out sat there all day to get a hook up and the fish spits the hook lol !! well i didnt let it beat me up to bad got the baits right back in and ten mins late another run and a good hook up end up land a 42 lines right back in again and ten more mins go by boom hooked up again land a 43 waited about 30 mins kore and pulled the hook to run home for mothers day dinner with some awesome striper nuggets my sister was awesome with the net today great to have her o board

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its a 1989 23 jersey cape they were a custom boat made out of ocean city nj the guy who built them only had a chance to make 25 or so of them he shipped 10 of them to alaska to be work boats and soon after some one bought his hull design and he went out of buisness the hull is amazing boat has a verry sharp entry u never get
wet on her the ride in rough water is amazing ..... it is powerd buy a 115 yahmaha and even for its size it still cruises 25 knots i would love to put a 150 or a 175 on her but she runs great with the 115 and fuel burn is no worry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.