BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for 1 or 2 mountain bikes, number of speeds not important. Must have balloon tires and be in good condition. Need 1 boys and 1 girls.
The closer to West Chester, the better. No high tech bikes wanted, unless your selling it cheap.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ALmost anything in decent condition, around $100 each....tops.
Paul, I use to live in Morton, near OLPH church, on Highland ave by the Aquatic SwimClub.....go to the Frontier Saloon .......do we know each other?
I have a Ford p/u truck with a camper on it that I use for surf fishing. Moved, OCt 1st, 2004

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mulletman, I live in Downingtown , and have a Sears Mtn Bike that you can have for $40. It has been used only a few times. The chain needs cleaning and to be greased, but thats it. It is a girls mtn bike. Come and get it.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Mulletman,mighthave seen you around,only live a few blocks from the frontier...the bike i have Raleigh MT 200 alitle more than 100 it almost new

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Would you like 2 of them brand new never used, $660 each new, make a reasonable offer. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Paul, would be interested in seeing the bike. Let me know when would be a good time. I work till 3 pm, usually stop at the Frontier on the way home.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DING, my ad states no more than $100 ea......I'm not looking for high tech bikes. Only requirement is 24" or 26", good condition, number of speeds not important. We met at the Sportsmens show last year. You enrolled me in the RFA and gave me an extra hat for me "other head"....lol

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
mulletman. you said you didnt want to spend more than 100...these are more than Alitle more than 100.but if you want you can look

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Nulletman,
Cool!!! Hows your other head. Hope all is well. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dong:, the "other head" said hello, hope all is well with you and your other half. Hope you do well with your Jack Russell Terriers. I'd take one but we already have a yorkie, a blue front amozon, a conure, and a cockatiel and JRT's dont like birds.
Member RFA
Member Delaware Mobile Surf Fisherman

1 - 12 of 12 Posts