BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Good to see another Barner at the Harbor View. I'm in B24, Get Some. Dropping her back in next week. Stop by for a brew!

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
No water at low tide. :eek:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Anyone have any idea what a slip at harbor view for the season would run for 17ft seahunt CC? I live in PA but usually trailor to cape may for fishing. Thinking about relieving the stress and gas it takes to trailor and ramp 10 to 15 times a year.

·
Registered
19,520 Posts
Welcome to Harborview. That's where my boat is moored and I couldn't be happier.

I just love the Tiki Bar, the swimsuit contests and the all around good times.

Oh yea, you can get to the ocean and del bay and fish without any problem.:)

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I'm in BZL but frequent Harbor View for the entertainment. Keep an eye out for the sexy one:eek: .....that'll be me:D . I'll buy you a welcome Cape May Cocktail:cool:

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
tommy2tangle said:
been fishing out whalecreek for 15 years
just looking for somthing new
will be in spot b8 I think
Tommy- welcome to the Barn and CM. I did the same thing as you but I was docked at the Deauville. Loved my days up there- but fishing wise you just can't beat the options in CM. I'm docked across at BZL. Have a great season and make sure you post a few reports!

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Went to Habor View for lunch yesterday. Here are some pictures taken at low tide. :eek:

Looking at A, B, and part of C dock. All the docks were mud, even A-Dock by the wall.

B & C-Dock

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I thought fred was supposed to Dredge This year. Its terrible at low tide

1 - 20 of 20 Posts