BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody been bottom/wreck fishing the Mudhole lately? I was wondering if the big ling are still around out there ? I am planning on fishing Friday and Saturday out of Atlantic Highlands. The flukin seems to be pretty slow so I would like to chase some Basement dwellers. Any info would be greatly appreciated.:)

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
Since you obviously don't believe your own brother, maybe you'll believe Al Ristori from his article in the Star Ledger today: ;)

"Julian's also weighed a 21.06-pound striper caught on a clam by 11-year-old Morgan Timpy of Atlantic Highlands, and noted a catch of 83 ling, 22 sea bass, a 10-pound cod and two blackfish up to 9 pounds by Chris Yuro of Leonardo and Pauli Papadatos from Woodbridge on clams at a Mud Hole wreck. "

"Mud Hole wrecks continue to produce great numbers of ling for anglers on the Paramount from Brielle. Ling up to 4 pounds were caught Tuesday, when Homer Tye of Trenton had 19 and Dina Parenti from Brigantine totaled 17. Michael Orr of Green Brook took the pool with a 6-pound cod. "

See you this weekend!

- Gr8ful

P.S. Pat still has a few hours to cancel on you, so I'll belive he's coming when I see him on the water.:rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts