BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IS THERE GOING TO BE A SPRING BACK BAY STRIPER RENTAL TOURNEY??HOW ABOUT THE 19TH OF MAY?? SOMEBODY SHAKE FU. FRED IS MY HERO NEXT TO PICKER!

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
APRIL. Thats the best month. By the middle of May the big sandsharks are in.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
count me in

·
Registered
6,900 Posts
i'd go with april as well before sharks and blues come in.
Full moon on 4/13
Monday 4/17 - high tide around 1115
New moon on 4/27
Friday 4/28 - high tide around 9am
just a couple dates to throw around.
Easter FYI- weekend is 4/15&4/16
I would avoid weekends.
Nick

[ 03-04-2006, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: LBI SurfRat ]

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
IT WON'T BE A WEEKEND. FRED EITHER WENT BACK TO SLEEP OR IS SPENDING MONEY ON HIS HONEY.

PICKER--YOU GETTING READY FOR SHARK,I'LL START WORKING OUT. WHEN DO YOU SPLASH???

[ 03-04-2006, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: BIGGESTJACK ]

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Could this mean that Mullaney, PICKER, FU, and BIGGEST will all be in NO BONES surrounding a fresh pot of coffee and several dozen Krispy Kremes?? Please get before, during, and after photos. Send them to Capt Hersh!! Maybe even Red Cherokee?? :eek: :D

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I THINK FU IS IN HIS COCCOON. HE IS A NICE OLD MAN.

DANDY---SOMEONE WILL GIVE FRED A DOZEN DONUTS AND HE ONLY CHARGES ME .50 EACH.COFFEE YOU MUST THROW 5 COINS IN A BUCKET AND NO COPPER ALLOWED.

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
If we have it in April we can do a weekend if you want. If enough can take a day off then we can have it any day you decide. How much notice do you need. If it's short then we can look at the weather a week ahead.

You got it MGV. Give me a call at the shop.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Start trainin BigBoy wait till ya see what I'm goin to Freeport NY for.

FU is a mean old man !

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nice trophy Bri, I think I was only a few pounds off and that would have been mine!!!!!!!!!! Just gives me the insentive to get that bigger one this year. All in all, had a hell of a time, eventhough my boat had the disadvantage!!! Weight limit of the boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts