BASS BARN banner

Mullica River Question

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Clamboni 
#1 ·
I have a stupid question. I recently learned of a kayak launch spot north of the GS Parkway in the Egg Harbor City area. Hope thats not too specific. Does the tide reverse and take you back to your launch spot or does it allways flow out toward the great bay?

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Question about the mullica 30-40 trips a yr. Best bet in my opinion is hay rd. Sandy beach to launch. Parking 4 wheel drive a must. If u go ****spot removed***** great for the spawn. Spring is better time for striper fall gotta go further south for the fall. Crabbing is good too in july-august. Plenty of places to beach and camp if the tides not too high. Timing is everything..just before sunrise usually vey calm.. A couple of us heading out next wkend if wind isnt too bad.. Hope this helps. Yak2fishchick

#4 · (Edited)
Question about the mullica 30-40 trips a yr. Best bet in my opinion is *******. Sandy beach to launch. Parking 4 wheel drive a must. If u go behind ********* great for the spawn. Spring is better time for striper fall gotta go further south for the fall. Crabbing is good too in july-august. Plenty of places to beach and camp if the tides not too high. Timing is everything..just before sunrise usually vey calm.. A couple of us heading out next wkend if wind isnt too bad.. Hope this helps. Yak2fishchick

Thanks for the info, but you might want to delete the name of the road in, spot will be overrun and trashed more than it is allready:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.