BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at the tevez conventional by shimano fished with them on the jenny lee this summer for tuna they had them out trolling ,and at nite we chunked with them ,and even jigged with them..... thinking of getting getting one for bottom fishing ...from what iv'e saw so far I think it will be perfect ......then maybe thin out the reserves in the basement on ebay?

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Our Fish Poison 7' MH e glass rod will handle most fisheriesin the NE, Stripers, blues, Fluke, Bottom,etc. $145 with your name and fish decal.
Great party boat rod.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I second that. I was lucky enough to win one of the Fish Poison rods that Kevin Bogan described above on the 2011 RFA trip.

In the past few months it has been my go-to rod paired with my little Daiwa LD-30 2 speed.

I have caught Ling, Cod, Sea Bass, Pollack, Stripers, Blues and a load of Dogfish on this rod.

·
Registered
31,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Our Fish Poison 7' MH e glass rod will handle most fisheriesin the NE, Stripers, blues, Fluke, Bottom,etc. $145 with your name and fish decal.
Great party boat rod.
I'm going to pick a day next week to head down to jamII to sling some ling i'll pass by ........what are the hours of the shop

·
Registered
261 Posts
Wed. J2

I'm also planning on getting on the J2 Wed and will have my Fish Poison 7'5" E glass, your more than welcome to take it for a test drive. :thumbsup:

Ben

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
I'm going to pick a day next week to head down to jamII to sling some ling i'll pass by ........what are the hours of the shop
9-5:30 mon-sat sun 8am-11am

1 - 7 of 7 Posts