·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GALE WARNING

TODAY
S WINDS 10 TO 15 KT...BECOMING W 15 TO 20 KT BY THE
AFTERNOON...THEN INCREASING TO 20 TO 25 KT LATE WITH GUSTS TO
35 KT. SEAS 3 TO 5 FT...BUILDING TO 4 TO 7 FT IN THE AFTERNOON.
SHOWERS WITH CHANCE OF A TSTM WITH SMALL HAIL INTO EARLY
AFTERNOON.

TONIGHT
NW WINDS 25 TO 30 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 40 KT. SEAS 5 TO 9
FT. CHANCE OF SPRINKLES MIXED WITH FLURRIES IN THE EVENING.

Figures, I'm back in and this is the forcast :mad: !

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Pat

Your got to love it when a plan comes together. :eek: Look at it this way it held off long enough to get the boat in. ;)

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Hi Pat,Murp now that your in,I have to harry and Finnish my electronic on the boat,you were my lucky charm last striper season,I would be out there fishing an hour or so not much happening,put a call out to you,BAM fish on every time,when I saw your post Murphy,the adrenaline started pumping,Pat hope to meet you and talk to you this season,

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got back from HV. Boat is lonely out there on "A" dock. Only one other soul on "A", a sweet looking go-fast job :cool: ! Now I know it's time to fish, driving home thru a snow shower. "Murp" come on down from what I've seen the bass are ready :D .

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Pat, my boat won't be in for at least 10 days. Until then, I can only read the reports...Gene

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Hey Pat, you were down again today?? Should of stopped by, I was in the garage all day working on rods and reels.
Looking forward to Friday. :D BTW, it's still blowing like crazy down here. :(

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Pat,
I feel your pain. Wish my boat was ready to go in. It should be ready by the 21st. Maybe the weather will break by then.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Mr. Murph:

I will be joining you tomorrow- but I'll be in the same slip as last year on B Dock!

Forecast don't look so good for tomorrow either, but I'll just drown a few clams in the back to see what we can see. Capt Lew is in for the ride and there may be a guest appearance or two.

Looking forward to a great season and hope to get out for a shark trip with the gang again this year.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Pat, at least you're in! As soon as this crappy weather breaks, BANG, you're ready to go
Of course, you'll probably be working. :( Then we see your priorities :D BTW I'll be down and AVAILABLE ;) Fri.

·
Registered
183 Posts
typical , cyclops excuses. you should have put up
your storm trysails and went out for a nice sail like I did. poor excuse for a sailor!!!
:eek: :confused: ;) :mad: :rolleyes:
S/V Artemus
Tolchester Beach MD

sailboats rule the seven seas
stinkpots wish they could

[ 04-05-2004, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: blow boater extreme ]

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by blow boater extreme:
typical , cyclops excuses. you should have put up
your storm trysails and went out for a nice sail like I did. poor excuse for a sailor!!!
:eek: :confused: ;) :mad: :rolleyes:
S/V Artemus
Tolchester Beach MD

sailboats rule the seven seas
:rolleyes: If that pile of rags you call a boat are off the hard, which I doubt. I know you'd be lashed to the dock eating your cheese and drinking wine. Besides that creek you call a bay, when it gets to 2' on the marine forcast they put up small crafts warnings, around here we call that a perfect day you ragbagger
! PS: when you get a chance call the folks.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Pat

You know why he likes Blow Boats they don't have to do any gaffing on them. ;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Originally posted by Get it wet:
Pat

You know why he likes Blow Boats they don't have to do any gaffing on them. ;)
You never heard of a gaff rigged schooner?
you should have known. :eek:
:rolleyes:

S/V Artemus
Tolchester Beach MD

Sailboats rule the seven seas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.