BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As some of you who fished with me might have had the pleasure and expieriance to fish with MURPH my fishing GOLDEN RETRIEVER. This past weekend I noticed he had a little problem breathing. I found lumps in his throat which the vet seems to think it's limphoma. My wife and I don't believe in prolonging the inevitable so when the time comes and Murph is expieriancing pain we will put him down. Right now he is O.K. and we are waiting for the test results to come back from PENN. There is a small chance it is binine and we are praying for him. WE LOVE YOU, MURPH!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sorry to hear Steve, hope for the best. We all take those four legs for granted, but they are the best partners you can have.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Damn Steve,Tuff news... Hope Murph turns out ok... he is one hell of a fishingdog..

·
Registered
8,344 Posts
Had to put my best friend, Spike down this year. He was a nine year old Rottie. He had bone cancer. This was the hardest thing I ever did in my life. But he was in pain and it had to be done. Hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WARM WISHES!! WE ARE PRAYING AND HOPING THEY ARE ONLY FATTY LUMPS. THANKY YOU ALL! YOUR FRIEND STEVE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts