BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fighting chair(10 years old) with new 5 rod Pompanette rocket launcher back rest. Full sized foot rest and oversized pedestal base. This chair is 8600.00 new without 1100.00 rocker launcher.
Good Condition

$3500.00

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Ken!
You need that chair. Dont get rid of it. I've seen the geriatrics you fish with and they start meowing on bluefish for Petes sake... Sell that big square plastic thing instead. They cant sit on top of the engine room or freezer thats where I one step it from the bridge to the pit! :D
Besides I think that deck plate its bolted to is the only thing holding the boat together. :D :D

[ 12-22-2004, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: COMPLEAT ]

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Compleat,

I need the box to store the tuna. The chair is going to be swapped out for a rocket launcher. The geriatrics will have to deal with stand up fishing.

Good luck with your new boat and Happy Holidays.

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
At the rate the beer flys out of the cooler plenty of room for tunas in there. Oh well If the guys are gonna be down there with no chair have them wear non skid for when I see a billfish in the spread and do my flying captain bit without falling on my arse! :D

[ 12-26-2004, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: COMPLEAT ]

·
Registered
63 Posts
OK enough with the geriatric bit. Get rid of the chair and go for the rocket launcher. Compleat will have more spots to land in with out killing someone.

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Roo I was talking about the old dudes outside not the young ones holding down the couches inside :D

If I had room for it in my new boat (pick up Thursday) I'd get it. Thats a very nice chair indeed!

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
I couldn't tell what color it was between turbo dust and all my lures and blood all over it it was kind of all colors. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
HEY ROO BOINKER, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE INTRUDER, ALL YOU DO IS SLEEP FROM THE TIME YOU GET ON TILL WE HIT THE DOCK.

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Pin head,
It was explained earlier that it's his job to hold the couches down as I make turns without warning in order to keep the crew on their toes :D
Besides that one of the few safe place to be when we do raise one so I don't land on you with my patented bridge to pit one step get there first maneuver... :D

[ 01-02-2005, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: COMPLEAT ]

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Roo,
Needle---- refers to the bulk of the crew please be more specific... :D

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
The name fit so I gave it to him.
Now back to the chair... Somebody buy the thing already. Hows that for a power sales pitch?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts