BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here guys check out his vid I made it's the first one i made and it was actually pretty fun it's some the biggest most memorable and different catches. This year was a great year. I caught bigger fish on different things and at differen times. I would like to thankyou all for your valuable info and insight. Here's to a great 2010 boys:cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR6VzlCnAQA

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Why did you remove it?

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice job man, some very pretty fish mixed in there.
nice slide show stripe keep after them!
Nice job Stripeman:D Great variety of sizes and species caught, but what was that orange fish and where did you catch it:huh:, it was a beauty! Here to a great 2010 season:thumbsup:
Very nice catches in there.
Way to catch 10 bazillion fish in a year, and some really cool looking ones in there too :thumbsup:
Thanks everyone it definately was a year to remember Good luck in 2010 everyone. Redfish12 the orange one is a koi. It was about 2 pounds and a caught it in the delaware canal in bristol across the street from the lagoon. It was one of the most difficult fish to catch in my life. It took forever to entice him to bite. After about 20 minutes I hooked on corn with just a plain #8 khale hook no weight. He was quite stubborn.:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.