BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents

Just wanted to post this here real quick. I'm selling my 32 Proline Express, as I'm in the process of moving up in size.
The listing can be seen on yachtworld. Asking price 69,500. Pics online.
This boat is a 2005. I purchased it three years ago and made some nice upgrades.

Twin 225 honda 4 strokes. 750 hrs. Most of those hours are lower rpm cruising to the canyon. Always professionally maintained. Run flawlessly. these are the engines the coast guard and my local sea tow guys use!!! They will run forever.
300 gallon fuel tank
Full electronics package including new Raymarine E7d MFD w/ HD radar, new bronze thru hull ducer (installed just one year ago).
A/C and heat. Flat screen tv. Full walk in bathroom. Stove/microwave.
Full enclosure was done shortly before i bought the boat.
I had the vinyl replaced on the bolsters in the cockpit 2 years ago.
Huge in deck fishboxes w/ macerator pumpout.
Large live well.
Fresh and salt water wash down.

This boat has fished in narrow channels 5 ft deep on up to 90 miles offshore. It has been a great boat and has caught me tons of fish. I'll be sad to see her go. Would be a great step up for someone who still likes the inshore game, but wants to venture offshore. I bought the boat thinking that's what I'd do, but I just wanna be offshore now so I'm buying a flybridge inboard diesel boat.

I have it priced aggressively as my next boat is likely on the way soon. It currently is the lowest priced 32 Proline on yacht world I believe.
Please call the listing broker to view but I live right across the street from its current location, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I met folks at the yard to show them around.

Make an offer and you'll be getting yourself a great boat at a darn good price.

Regards
Chot55 (Chris)
32 Proline Express "REAPER"

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still for sale. I've had some interest. This boat is ready to go and will make someone happy. Price is stated above and is negotiable. Please contact the broker to go take a look. Email me with any specific questions as well.

Regards
Chris

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump to the top please

Great boat at a great buy. Call up my broker or call/text/email me with any questions. Smaller boat already in the water. New boat on the way soon. You get the point. I need offers!

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boat is still for sale. Easy to see at Bayside Marina just over bridge in Brigantine.
This boat was catching fish right up until December of last year.
Last offshore trip we went 3 for 3 on fall makos in October.
She runs great. Economical as heck. Nice to look at.
Fish from the back bays to the canyons!!!
Price is negotiable. I am a 3 boat owner.....you get the point!

Regards
Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts