BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally saw my way clear to repower da boat! New 115 Johnson will be gracing her hiney in a week or so. This has been a long time commin &, it may not sound like much but, "IT MEANS ALOT TO ME"!;) :D

WHOOPIE!:D

FLUKE & STRIPERS, YOU HAVE BEEN FORWARNED!

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
BBunker said:
Well, I finally saw my way clear to repower da boat! New 115 Johnson will be gracing her hiney in a week or so. This has been a long time commin &, it may not sound like much but, "IT MEANS ALOT TO ME"!;) :D

Bill,
115 etec?

Lets get the mycorona movin' I need a flukin lesson

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
BBunker said:

Guess you won't need me anymore:(

JK Bill, good luck with the 115;)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
striper2278 said:
Guess you won't need me anymore:(

JK Bill, good luck with the 115;)
YO CAPPY, Your phone still broken?:rolleyes: ;) It's been TOO LONG since I been on a fat boat.;)

Jason, Not an etec, found a 2005, longshaft that I couldn't pass up.:D

Rick, We'll have to get out together when she's done!;)

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Bill,

You sounded psyched when I spoke to you on Sunday....glad you finally decided to "git 'er done" ;).

Does this mean that I won't be having a Sunday morning fishing partner this Summer/Fall?

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Good luck with the new power.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YO BRIAN! Been a while DUDE! Once I get er squared away I'll give ya a holler! FALL STRIPERS COMMIN UP!;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts