BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm seeing some definite activity on my two dogwoods up here in Pennsyl-tucky. That could only mean one thing - bluefish and black drum. I'm thinking that in a week or two we might start seeing these jokers swimming around the NJ/DE area. Anyone else seeing dogwood (or fish) activity?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yesterday we know of 5 drum caught while fishing for bass with clam. They were on the Jersey side in the shoe area. The fish were puppy size in the 25/30 lb range. Two angler were out of shop and the fish I saw looked exactly like they have over the past years..they looked like "a good eating meal".

·
Registered
32,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After a long winter, bluefish looks mighty good to anyone. Bahamas trip is still over 3 weeks away. That's a long time for someone who's been counting the days for about 4 months now :D ;) .

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
drove up the Parkway this morning and noticed yellow dandelions in the grass, tog should be inshore now...anyone getting 'em??..

·
Registered
606 Posts
MED, Now your talking my language. I see the dandelions. They've been here for about a week. Sorry to say no Tog from shore yet. Take a look around the Greek Church when you get a chance.

·
Registered
723 Posts
my dogwoods have been bloomed since the end of last week after the full moon things should heat up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.