BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL FELLAS I AM HAPPY TO REPORT THAT THE BASS ARE WAKING UP FROM THEIR WINTER'S NAP.....MY BUD & I WERE IN THE BACK WATER (CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE WARMER) KNOCKIN BACK A COUPLE OF SMOOTHIES WHEN WHACK!!!!! SHE HIT IT LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN!!! 28" ON THE TAIL FROM THE NOSE...THANX TO CAPT. TATE FOR DRIVING TO PT. PLEASANT FOR THOSE CLAMS....I'M GLAD I WAITED....NOW I REALLY GOT THE FEVER :D :D :cool:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
P.S. HAVE PICS, BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST THEM

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Way to Turtle! Sounds like I'll be getting out this weekend

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Originally posted by TURTLE:
P.S. HAVE PICS, BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST THEM
Congratulations on your first bass and thank you for your report!

Now...

Did you say "pictures"! Allow me to mek your picture posting life easier!

Posting pictures on the BARN...or any website for that matter is now easier then ever! Go to www.MyFishPix.com and click on the "FAQ" link at the top of the page. The instructions on how to upload and post your pics are spelled out in detail.

When you upload your photos to MyFishPix, you create your own photo gallery where your pics will be hosted free of charge. It's a no brainer

Now let's see those pics!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ROD...I DON'T KNOW IF IT BELONGS THERE OR NOT....I USUALLY JUST HANG OUT WITH THE SURF FISHERMEN

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Congratulations on your first bass of 2005.

I am going to move this over to The Home Port Forum. That is more for back bay and inlet fishing.

Hang on to you hat.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THANX ALL FOR YOUR HELP....THAT'S WHY I'M A BARNER...SPECIAL THANX TO BRIAN & ROD FOR HELPING ME POST THE PICS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts